100% USDA Certified Organic Argan Oil
Price: $15 - $42
Nature wants you to have radiant skin! Argan oil is a multi-tasking powerhouse of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals packed into a light and lovely oil. Use everyday for supple skin, strong nails and lustrous hair. It absorbs instantly with a silky, non-greasy finish. And with our USDA organic certification, you can trust that this bottle is pure “liquid gold.”
Best for: All skin types—even oily skin (it regulates and balances oil production!)
- Gives you more radiant, supple and younger looking skin
- Noticeably reduces wrinkles, fills fine lines and slows signs of aging
- Reduces inflammation and improves oily skin, acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Restores hair luster, mends split ends and prevents frizz naturally
- Strengthens nails, softens cuticles and stimulates nail growth
- Fades blemish marks, scars and stretch marks (and even heals diaper rash!)
Featured in Esquire!
Organic Argan oil is an all natural multi-tasking wonder for skin, hair, lips and nails:
- For skin: Gently massage a few drops into damp skin every day (dampness helps it spread evenly and absorb instantly). It’s a great on it’s own, but you can also add it to your favorite moisturizing cream.
- For hair: Apply a small amount to damp hair before styling or after blow-drying. Work it through evenly starting with the ends to prevent frizz. You can also apply before showering and leave it in for 30 minutes for a deep conditioning treatment.
- For lips: Massage a drop or two into your lips after showering. Let the oil sink in while you get ready, then add color. You can also add it to a liquid lip color.
- For nails: Rub a drop or two from the nail bed on up to soften cuticles and encourage nail growth. It can also be used to refresh a manicure or pedicure.
The only ingredient is 100% USDA certified organic Argan oil. It’s extracted from the kernels of the Argan tree using a cold pressing method, which holds in the nourishing goodness (using heat can alter the oil and introduce toxins).
It’s made with renewable wind energy and no animal testing. It’s also 100% pure, which means there’s nothing added to our Argan oil—no parabens, synthetic colors or artificial fragrances.